Lucky8's Project L322

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Hopefully this project is not dead. L322 is on my short list of vehicles for next purchase, followed by LR4 and 200 Series LC. It would be nice to see some more aftermarket support for the RR.

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Hopefully this project is not dead. L322 is on my short list of vehicles for next purchase, followed by LR4 and 200 Series LC. It would be nice to see some more aftermarket support for the RR.

Not dead.
We are still trying to find a competitive supplier for the rock sliders

brickpaul65

Adventurer
Me 4...am I doing it right? However, I have several years until I have the wife's L322 as my vehicle. So I am glad the LR3 is going first :)

jrt198

Thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead! Did anything at all ever come of this? I went to the Lucky8's website and it doesnt look like they sell anything for an l322.

OlyWaFJ

Any life left in this off road L322 build thread? Is anyone producing sliders for them yet? I'm going to go look at purchasing a '04 HSE today for less then $7k, which is less than what I just sold my '98 TJ for and well within the range of justifying using it in the dirt and adding custom NW pinstriping to it. 19" rims suck for tire selection but at least I can buy some Goodyear Duratrac's for it in the stock 255/55R19 size now. Next dilemma is where to mount my CB/Ham/SAR radio's, I'm going to use the L322 for mobile search & rescue and need lots of comms gear...

rjl

Ryan
Any life left in this off road L322 build thread? Is anyone producing sliders for them yet? I'm going to go look at purchasing a '04 HSE today for less then $7k, which is less than what I just sold my '98 TJ for and well within the range of justifying using it in the dirt and adding custom NW pinstriping to it. 19" rims suck for tire selection but at least I can buy some Goodyear Duratrac's for it in the stock 255/55R19 size now. Next dilemma is where to mount my CB/Ham/SAR radio's, I'm going to use the L322 for mobile search & rescue and need lots of comms gear...

It would be better for you to find a used set of 18's than to put tires on your 19's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne