Lucky8's Project L322

Cobra_R

Adventurer
I'm not an l322 owner but I'm leaning that direction in my search for a new vehicle but I have to say that I think the design of the l322 lends itself to a simpler build. Every attempt I've seen at building a bumpers for these things ends up looking terrible. I saw an arb bumper retrofitted to fit and it looks decent, but this platform looks best with stock bumpers and basic protection such as sliders and skid plates

soflorovers

I'm gonna keep bumping this thread. I'd love to see an update . Also, I know L8 just announced a Project RRS. Looking forward to seeing that too

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Yeah, I'd love to see this L322 project get back off the ground.

I'm currently looking to buy one and set it up as a long-range comfortable touring truck for family trips. We are looking to drive to Newfoundland and also up to the Arctic. The family is tired of the noise and slow pace of our Series 1 or our 110.

I was looking for a RRC but it seems a clean L322 is now cheaper than a nice RRC.

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
I have heard through the grapevine that L8 will soon be releasing a L322 winch bumper that may be styled similarly to their new LR3 bumper.

I have heard through the grapevine that L8 will soon be releasing a L322 winch bumper that may be styled similarly to their new LR3 bumper.

Their LR3 bumper surely is a tested design on their rig. I hit those guys up for almost a year straight on the production LR3 bumper design before I pulled the trigger on the TR which I am happy as hell with.

I'm curious to know fitment and quality of their production LR3 bumper compared to ARB and TR. Anyone have any insight?

mundach1968

Hi from Australia!

RRVrearbar (2).jpgIMG_0030.JPGRRVrearbar2.jpg

Hi Guys

I'm in Oz - noted these photos on line...anyone know where the work was done? (rear bar and front bar?)
Cheers
Chris

Verydisco

Thanks for sharing, quite uncommon indeed. Nice to see late models L322 fitted with such gear - that said I would I have gone for a Fuji white rather than a black one!

spikemd

Explorer
Always lusted after the l322 but bought my wife the LR3 for the third row. Been thinking of upgrading my P38 but would need some skids and sliders fabbed up. Finding a factory winch mount for the l322 would be tough. Hopefully Justin revives this build.

lwg

The plates on it indicate Land Rover Roaring Fork which is just down the road from me in Glenwood Springs, CO. Guessing they didn't do the work but the truck could be from that area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mundach1968

I emailed Roaring Fork - thye are trying to determine who did the fabrication (it is a customer of theirs but they didnt do it). cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles