Lucky8's Project L322

Brav

Someone asked for pics, and thought you might all get some inspiration to further push along the project :D

Frontrunner rack and their gascaddy setup, wheel mount, and my own Maxtrax mounts (maybe not pictured). Not using J-rods, just IIDTool. Also, I have paddle shifters installed which turns out to be awesome for easy shifts in 4-low, as well as for towing/keeping hands on the wheel.

IMG_3352a.jpg
IMG_2324a.jpg
20160124_192231a.jpg
View attachment 339522

Last edited:

Eniam17

Adventurer
Btw, we know on the lr3's that if you run larger than a 31.5 (265/65/18) and are on the bump stops you can become immobile or close to it in off-road conditions. Is that threshold the same on the l322? Seems like people are running slightly bigger tires than the 265/65/18's. Maybe we just haven't heard about any failures yet?

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Someone asked for pics, and thought you might all get some inspiration to further push along the project :D

Frontrunner rack and their gascaddy setup, wheel mount, and my own Maxtrax mounts (maybe not pictured). Not using J-rods, just IIDTool. Also, I have paddle shifters installed which turns out to be awesome for easy shifts in 4-low, as well as for towing/keeping hands on the wheel.

View attachment 339520
View attachment 339519
View attachment 339521
View attachment 339522

Looks fantastic!

1range

Adventurer
FYI Justin I am bringing up a set of sliders I can show you/ that are off a RR so you can touch and feel them and see the quality!

Eniam17

Adventurer
I believe lucky8 is now a prospeed dealer ,best to contact them. They have a lot of stuff available for the l322, finally

lwg

View attachment 339520
View attachment 339519
View attachment 339521
View attachment 339522

Is this the Supercharged? We just picked up a 2010 RRSC for my wife in the same color. To date the absolute coolest Land Rover I've owned (and subsequently our 5th). I plan to tow an RV similar to yours with ours, expect it to be a tow monster for a Land Rover.

Brav

Is this the Supercharged? We just picked up a 2010 RRSC for my wife in the same color. To date the absolute coolest Land Rover I've owned (and subsequently our 5th). I plan to tow an RV similar to yours with ours, expect it to be a tow monster for a Land Rover.

Yes, SC. Power is never an issue, and torque band is very low, almost like a diesel.. almost. I don't really need 500 HP for what I am doing, but the torque sure helps. I'm sure an HSE would do fine, but struggle more around the hills, which are plentiful anywhere I go.

soflorovers

I can't possibly be the only one interested in the status of this thing? There have been a few photos on the L8 Instagram, but I'd love to see more progress, especially now that early L322's are approaching D2 money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles