Lucky 8 Christmas sales what do you want to see?

Genuine LR3 Control Arms, specifically the rear ones! I know a guy who parks his in my garage who might need to do a set.

Oh, and he mentioned Genuine Air strut assemblies too! hahaha

soflorovers

How about ALL Proud Rhino sliders...
Don't exclude us D5 owners...
The sliders are a bit pricey, but if they're the same ones they put on the TReK D5's then they're very solid.

Related: I just looked on their website and I can't find front underbody protection, roof rack, and front A bar options. Given the amount of input they had with the TReK spec, I'm surprised they don't offer all those components on their website. C'mon LK8 guys, you're missing out on a huge market! I'm sure plenty of D5 owners would love to make TReK reps.

Speedkills

Heavy duty axles! Plus a writeup on how you managed to fit 35" tires on an LR4. We need to see more of these rigs with SYA kits and no limit straps.

soflorovers

Heavy duty axles! Plus a writeup on how you managed to fit 35" tires on an LR4. We need to see more of these rigs with SYA kits and no limit straps.
35"s require TONS of trimming; I have one of the 35" trucks with an SYA kit, but I am running limit straps. Considering the HD axles on LK8's site cost almost as much as what I paid for my entire truck, I'll continue running limit straps to preserve the factory CVs ?. Would love to see someone take the plunge and use their HD axle set.

Speedkills

I'm running 34s with an SYA kit and it's hard to see how 35s would work, which is why I am so curious. I too have the limit straps and if those axles went on sale I would buy a set to be able to remove my limit straps and get that extra travel back. I had to winch twice just last weekend in places where just one or two more inches of travel and I could have driven out.

soflorovers

I'm running 34s with an SYA kit and it's hard to see how 35s would work, which is why I am so curious. I too have the limit straps and if those axles went on sale I would buy a set to be able to remove my limit straps and get that extra travel back. I had to winch twice just last weekend in places where just one or two more inches of travel and I could have driven out.
DM me on Instagram and I'll be happy to chat/send photos that way we don't hijack this thread

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
You guys know that you're responding to a thread started by someone that was let go almost a year ago right? Might be better to post on their FB page or a current thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke