Lucky 8 Christmas sales what do you want to see?

Ray_G

Explorer
I want to see the crew as part of a calendar. Justin clearly will get Feb since it is Valentine's day, but put the whole group out there...

In all seriousness...LR3/LR4 LCAs, TREs, etc-i.e. the chance to get the pieces together to tighten up suspensions in the new year.

Not that i'm looking to do that or anything.
r-
Ray

LK8STEVE

Justin has a soft shackle sale for you which doubles as part of the February spread.

image1 (8).jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion we will consider all ideas from everybody and see if we can make it work.

yubert

Explorer
Might be interested in a set of Proud Rhino heavy duty motor mounts for a D2. And a HawkEye OBD2 scanner.

JackW

Explorer
I was looking at one of the Trek D5's at my local dealership last week and was hugely impressed with the rock sliders you guys built for those trucks. My 5'2" wife with a bad knee has trouble climbing up into the D5 even when it is in access mode, I think I could sell her on the "side steps" to make it easier for her to get in and out of the truck....

The only reservation I have is that I might be trading in the D5 for a new Defender next year. Those Trek trucks sure look cool though and it will be very hard to give up the TDV6 for a gas burner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles