Lr4 Adpative Cruise Control???

Hey All,

Looking to a 2015 or 2016 Lr4 with the Adaptive Cruise Control. Is there any sure way to tell if a vehicle has this option? I've seen some with an extra up/down button to the left of the cruise control on the steering wheel, is this the Adaptive Cruise Control?

Thanks!

gabrielef

Hey All,

Looking to a 2015 or 2016 Lr4 with the Adaptive Cruise Control. Is there any sure way to tell if a vehicle has this option? I've seen some with an extra up/down button to the left of the cruise control on the steering wheel, is this the Adaptive Cruise Control?

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure there are cameras/sensors in the rearview mirror. Also, use a VIN decoder, it should tell you.

I've had good luck using Vin decoders for the earlier models but for the later models it seems like they don't show all the options like the locking differential for instance.

Reactions: bri

catmann

The build sheets used to be available in Topix, but JLR pulled that info from the free side of it. I am not sure if a short-term paid subscription to Topix will reveal that info, there are definately people on this and other LR forums that have subscriptions, so it may be good to ask someone.

That said, any LR4 built after 1/1/16 will have it as it was part of the Silver and Landmark packages and as of 1/1/16 those were the only two LR4 trims made.

RamFam1718

The best way is to review photos and look for those features on the dealer websites / cars / Autotrader. That is how we found our LR4 with HD package. Also check out some land Rover specific forums.

Adaptive cruise control
Screenshot_20230104_053142_Google.jpg
Non-HD package (only four terrain modes and no rocker buttons on right)

Screenshot_20230104_054530_Google.jpg

With HD package (five terrain modes and rocker button on right)

Screenshot_20230104_054243_Google.jpg

bri

Adventurer
The statement above about SE and LM trims is not correct. I have SE and no adaptive CC. Seen LM models the same way and SE and LM are not the only trims. Driven HSE and HSE u, at thex and some do/don't have adaptive CC.

VIN decoders don't work on LR4, at least none that I found.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94