LR3 plugs - irridium?

eloist

Adventurer
I'm due for new plugs. Have seen a few random misfires on the trail under certain conditions, and I'm at 91k.

Do you LR3 vets recommend irridium plugs? Bosch? NGK?

Or do you recommend the OEM replacements via Atlantic British or similar vendors?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

krick3tt

Adventurer
I purchased my iridium OEM plugs from Land Rover dealer as I was unaware of the cost difference that can be realized through AB or even on the Amazon site. Next time it will be AB but that will be a long time from now as they have just been changed. Runs much smoother now.

I purchased my iridium OEM plugs from Land Rover dealer as I was unaware of the cost difference that can be realized through AB or even on the Amazon site. Next time it will be AB but that will be a long time from now as they have just been changed. Runs much smoother now.

Agreed......I was actually in the LR waiting room when I was picking up some clips when I decided to buy plugs as well. I had just placed an AB order for a few other items and then realized I was crazy for buying from LR. Called AB and they through them in the box with the other stuff. Close call! lol

LR Max

Local Oaf
Also check Rock auto. I bought my Iridium plugs off of Rock auto for a very reasonable price.

Rolled it in with wipers, air filter, cabin filter, and misc other items for the fleet, it was good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles