Lowrance Globalmap Baja 540c GPS for Sale

kevinglee

Lowrance Globalmap Baja 540c GPS for Sale

Just sold my TOMCAR TM4 and they didn't need it. So I'm putting it up for sale. I still have everything it came with (including the box and manuals). Great condition.

$325 obo

Contact me for further details.

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

ThirstyCamel

Went looking to see what it would cost to update the maps and couln't find them. Not real sure they are supporting maps for this anymore.

kevinglee

I talked with the Lowrance customer support and they gave me some info. First, it depends on what kind of map you're looking for. They have updates for lakes and coastal regions. So, if you're planning on using it for boating or such they have the updates for that. If you're planning on using it for off-roading, they no longer carry the maps for it. However, they suggested using their mapcreate 7 software to upload your own maps and edit them, which is available online for free.

In my experience, though, not much changes with the off road maps. Most of the trails out out have been there for a while and if you decide to go off trail, then all you really need to know is where you are and the topography of the area.

ThirstyCamel

Was thinking of a duel purpose solution that would do both on and off road so that I could replace my netbook with something smaller and easier to use.

Sorry I'll have to pass on this but GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles