FORD 4x4..E450..2017/2019..CUSTOM RV..PRICE DROPS 1K A WEEK.

hoodlum

Hey snwbrdr435, Thanks.... We should be around for a few more days. Come introduce yourself if you see us.

hoodlum

Several of you have sent replies about Snobox and I didn't respond. ...Sorry... Thank you. NEW member and still learning.!!!

hoodlum

Oooops, I forgot to say we were in Yellowstone for a few days this week. Check out the new pic just added. It's of Snobox and a few of the Yellowstone monster vans. They use these to carry people into the park when the main roads are closed.
**** By the way 63 of these rigs have all been built by the same people that add 4x4 to Snobox.****

hoodlum

Another great $1000 add on yesterday... Price however still the same...... IMG_20191221_160213.jpg

hoodlum

HEY, SORRY WE'VE BEEN SLACK ON UP UPDATING. BEEN PLAYING IN QUARTZITE THEN YUMA AZ. FOR 12 DAYS. WARM WEATHER IS NICE.!! BOONDOCKING IN THE DESERT AREA IS EASY WITH THE EXTRA GROUND CLEARANCE. SOME OF WASH AREAS ARE A LITTLE STEEP.
HEADED TO ASPEN THEN COPPER MTN CO IN A FEW DAYS.
IMG_20200115_170447.jpg
IMG_20200118_164741.jpg
IMG_20200129_134806.jpg

hoodlum

Hello, The BOX is in NC as our focus has turned back to the ocean.... as it does every summer. We just got back from Ft. Lauderdale for business. We stayed in motels as not enough parking spots are available along the condo strown coast... Yuck. More upgrades are in the works. Once a deal is made.... We will deliver the BOX free of charge minus fuel cost in the lower 48 If that helps. The call of the road is still there.

2deg

Very nice build. How do you get the bike in and out? What do you use that ramp on the back for? With a motorcycle in the back, does the bed go low enough to sleep comfortably?

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Isnt the rear a liftgate?

I want to know what the thing in the ceiling of the shower is?
Looks like a dump valve, maybe an exhaust fan with a dump valve to seal it shut?

Looks like a build @Petrolburner is going for...

hoodlum

Hi 2dog, Sorry for the late reply. It’s about 38” with the motorcycle in place. You could strap the bike down lower but I don’t want to leave the shocks in that state for long periods...it may be fine tho. We looked at a rig with the cab over bed....I could just barely turn on my side. Very claustrophobic. The ramp also dbls as a walk deck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camshaft700