Lost City of the Kalahari Expedition

goodwoodweirdo

Adventurer
If its on youtube, we can download each part and make up the DVD locally... or keep it digital to watch on the old laptop when "on the road" ..

Please keep me posted about the British shipwreck would love to know more about her..

Cheers
Matt

:ylsmoke:

zeroland

Adventurer
Fantastic report. Thanks for sharing. Loved your thoughts on what an expedition is.

Your future expeditions reminded me of a trip I supported about 10years ago to find the lost vehicles of a German expedition in Namibia.
The team had some historical documentation dating back to pre-WW1 when Germany had colonised Namibia. According to the legend a vehicle based expedition set out to explore and eventually had to dismantle the vehicles to carry them over the rocky terrain. Eventually the vehicles were abandoned and the expedition party walked back.
Our trip went in search of these vehicles. Unfortunately due to adverse weather conditions and two members getting sunstroke, the trip was unsuccessful but the experience was awesome.

Reading your report brings back memories - need to join another expedition as a support member!

Thanks again for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier