Looking to buy an LX570 (08-2012)

ChrisCosta416

Hi all,

After much research, I am thinking its time to move on from my trusty Montero to a early model LX570 (because they are cheaper than crusiers)

From my research the AHC is pretty hard to delete but not impossible. However I have seen folks saying deleting that would sacrifice on-road handling due to thinner sway bars? Can anyone confirm if that is true? I know there are only a handful of folks who delete the AHC and running a traditional coilover/shock and coil combo.

LivEviL

I deleted the AHC pump and added Dobinson IMS shocks and heavy springs. Yes, it does sway quite a bit, so I am upgrading both sway bars. I removed the AHC pump and pulled 3 fuses and there are no error lights.

I would check the radiator on the LX first; it is a well known issue at around 100,000 miles. I love my 2011

Alex.MO

Hi all,

After much research, I am thinking its time to move on from my trusty Montero to a early model LX570 (because they are cheaper than crusiers)

From my research the AHC is pretty hard to delete but not impossible. However I have seen folks saying deleting that would sacrifice on-road handling due to thinner sway bars? Can anyone confirm if that is true? I know there are only a handful of folks who delete the AHC and running a traditional coilover/shock and coil combo.
Do not know much about LX570, but definitely haven't heard anything negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles