Looking for used RTT in Northeast USA

jerseyjeeper

Hey ExPo, I'm in search of a used rooftop tent in the Northeast. 2 or 3 person. I'm open to all manufactures, just looking for something in good condition to keep me dry on the TAT this summer. Thanks in advance!

SGNellett

Adventurer
I'm not exactly in the NorthEast, but if you happen to pass thru the Midwest, I'd make you a good deal on my RTT.

jerseyjeeper

Tepui, CVT, or another quality company. Probably a 2 or 3 person rooftop tent. Standard soft flip open style, not the hard shell. Primarily from a price perspective.

jerseyjeeper

Bump for exposure. Still shopping. After some convincing and I am definitely leaning towards hard shells now as well. Another forum member showed me his James Baroud and its super slick. Thanks for all the info guys!

03rubicon

Adventurer
Bump for exposure. Still shopping. After some convincing and I am definitely leaning towards hard shells now as well. Another forum member showed me his James Baroud and its super slick. Thanks for all the info guys!

What size are you looking for? It'll give us a better idea of what your budget is and maybe possibly get you into a new unit if a used one cannot be found.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD

James Baroud USA is based out of Stewartsville, NJ! Swing by sometime :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles