Looking for something comfortable

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
The high end stuff is fluff for posers. BMW, Porsche, Merc are LOOK AT ME Now brands. Mazda is a driving brand. I own a Mazda 5, its the ultimate family car. We have had it since new in 07. It now has 130k on it and still runs perfect. We are getting a new CX-3 this spring. the wife wants a new rig. the cx-3 fits the bill for us now. Our oldest has his licence now, so we only have to haul around our 8yr old with us. The cx-3 was chosen over the cx-5 because of the size, cost savings, and features of it compared to the cx-5. Either way you cannot go wrong. Mazda is an awesome brand.

For your information Some brands I have owned in the past.

ford
Chevrolet
Audi
Volkswagen
Mercedes Benz
jaguar
Acura
Honda
Mazda
Dodge
Jeep
Cadillac

As you can I dabbled in the luxo brands, and will not own any more. Lack of dealers close by and constant issues. I am a supporter of mazda and jeep now. Both brands have awesome vehicles for sensible money.

Last edited:
Thanks anyway guys but went a different route, bought a bike.

Attachments

• IMG_20150930_154641_179.jpg
    IMG_20150930_154641_179.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20150930_154705_731.jpg
    IMG_20150930_154705_731.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 9

Hodaka

Adventurer
You're going to have a heck of a time getting the dogs on that. Not exactly ticking the 'comfortable' box, either.
:********::********:

Lol no not much for the comfort part or the carrying others and stuff. But like I said different direction. Still got my truck and my land cruiser. So I decided to go with something light and fast that will be fun for me, not so much for anybody or anything else. Come spring I may decide to revisit this but for now I decided that I didn't care if it could fit the wife the kids or the dogs. I appreciate everyone's help!!
You're going to have a heck of a time getting the dogs on that. Not exactly ticking the 'comfortable' box, either.
:********::********:

Last edited:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I was in the KTM dealership yesterday pickingup some parts for a clients bike, Was eyeballing the 1190 and 1290 adventures. Damn. I want one!

Yea gotta watch out going to dealerships because it's like ooh I like that oh wait no I like that or maybe that one. Was at several dealers this past week just trying to find gear and I think I got some drool on a couple different bikes.
I was in the KTM dealership yesterday pickingup some parts for a clients bike, Was eyeballing the 1190 and 1290 adventures. Damn. I want one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94