Looking for some information and need some help from the Australian EXPO crowd.

Krytos

Adventurer
Hello all!

I'm trying to find more information regarding MCC Bull Bars for the Jeep Wrangler JK. I've only seen a handfull of pictures circulating the web.

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of it from the side, either mounted on a JK or not.

I'm looking to see what anfle the actual "bar" portion of the bumper has in relation to the base. Does it go straight up off of the bumper or is it angled back towards the grille?

As far as I can tell, the Dobinsons Jeep bull bar is identical to the MCC so if you happen to have access to one of those it would work as well.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Paddler Ed

Adventurer
I suspect it'll be angled back slightly, as it'll need that profile to comply with the Australian Design Rules (ADRs) that were in place when the vehicle was built. Post 2002, the front protection stuff must follow the line of the front of the vehicle, and there is a slight backwards slope on the grill.

Hope that helps a bit,

Ed

Krytos

Adventurer
I suspect it'll be angled back slightly, as it'll need that profile to comply with the Australian Design Rules (ADRs) that were in place when the vehicle was built. Post 2002, the front protection stuff must follow the line of the front of the vehicle, and there is a slight backwards slope on the grill.

Hope that helps a bit,

Ed

Roger that. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste