Looking for some domestic vehicle shipping advice or preferred shippers. (UShip etc?)

BryanBowie

yea, calls, emails, text messages - these guys are typically on you like skunk stink!

Haha. Great. Just got done dealing with that after talking to a car dealership about a used truck in stock. Then it's calls and emails a few times a week seeing if I'm still interested or hey have you considered new or how about this instead etc etc. Kind of rather just hire one company to do the transport and forget the headache.

JLee

Adventurer
Haha. Great. Just got done dealing with that after talking to a car dealership about a used truck in stock. Then it's calls and emails a few times a week seeing if I'm still interested or hey have you considered new or how about this instead etc etc. Kind of rather just hire one company to do the transport and forget the headache.

FWIW I have had zero solicitation from Angels, outside of a request for a survey after my first shipment.

Slurrgin

I can't speak to uship though I know they're popular, but I've used A1 Auto Transport to ship a few times. No problems with them and I'd use them again if I needed to. I called a couple and they were the cheapest so I gave them a shot and used them the second time since it worked out the first. Comparing prices definitely helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke