Looking for reliable online gear stores!

YetiX

I have had really good experiences with Revzilla over the years. Recently, however, I stopped in to see the small retail outlet that Atomic Moto has here in Bend. I met the owners and some of the local (serious) riders who test their gear. On their recommendation I purchased a pair of Alpinestars Toucan Goretex boots. I have always been a Sidi guy but this was one of the best purchases I have made in some time. Everything they say about the product is 100% accurate. No BS. No sales hype.
To keep their overhead low they have a small retail space. Their real focus and expertise is online sales. I cannot recommend these folks more highly. They are great to deal with, know their stuff, use the gear they sell and offer top notch customer service. Check out some of their product review videos.
http://www.atomic-moto.com/Alpinestars-Toucan-Gore-Tex-Boots_p_1062.html
I think you will be very pleased. They are now my go-to supplier.

I second (third?) the recommendation of Atomic Moto. Brian's gear recommendations to me have always been spot on and he spends the time talking with you over the phone to make sure you get the right gear. Thanks to him, I have no money. :********:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Here’s a new (to me) company that recently sent me their web links. I haven’t ought from them yet. Anyone else with experience about these guys might chime in here?

IMG_2182.png

jkam

nomadic man
Back in the day, Aerostich had a great selection of goodies available.
They had an awesome catalog and the Darien outfit I had lasted a long time, and took a lot of abuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles