looking for older discovery or jeep for house in Arizona

Gooseberry

Explorer
Our build should be done in a couple months and I would like to have older LR or like vehical to store at the house and not need to drive the SMB to get milk.

THis is what I'm willing to trade.

P5110228.jpg

P5110232.jpg

P5110229.jpg
]
P2050101.jpg

Last edited:

Gooseberry

Explorer
being Sedona it would be nice to have a exploring type vehical. I thought about plating one of the new razors but who knows. your right that would work but a older land cruiser or rover would help me let this one go. I grew up in this car as it was my grandma's tell the early 90's when I picked a smaller car for her to drive daily and this stayed in her garage. My dad tinkered with it when we moved it to arizona and now it holds the garage floor from flying away. I have done Reno and Route 66 cruises with it but no family around to have fun taking it out and going to a car show to sit is not my thing.
that looks like a great grocery getter! Why not just an accord/subaru wagon or something?

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I think this Impala is worth much more than an older LR or Jeep...you should be able to get 2 or 3 of them...

:)

how much are-you asking for?

twinsprings

Observer
Local Exploration

Hi gooseberry,
I've got a flatbed in Sedona, Toyota cab, Chevy 1 ton frame and 350 engine. Gonna sell it cheap enough if you're interested.JT5RN75U9J0018037_023_SM.jpgJT5RN75U9J0018037_003_SM.jpg
Best of luck and see you around, Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz