Looking for old specialized frames 15" and 17". If you see something around..!!!

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Looking for old specialized frames 15" and 17". If you see something around..!!!

I know a few of you here are into shops, crusing local classifieds etc. If you see some 2000 or older SPecialized frames, either rockhopper or stumpjumpers....let me know with some contact information for the seller. Also, if there are any 24" specialzed frames/bikes I would buy those too!!!!!!

I rode my Hopper yesterday for the first time in about 6 years...FINALLY. I forgot how damn good that bike is. I was thinking it would be not much better than the F/S I was riding....WOW was I wrong. The frame geometry on the specialized is pure magic!!!!

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!!

Maddmatt

Explorer
Funny - your first sentence made me think about selling mine (2000 Rockhopper, bought new), but your second sentence reminded me why I don't. it's a 19" anyway, so you wouldn't be interested, but every time I ride it I remember how much I love it....

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Totally hey? Mine has been laid up for 6 or 7 years. I had other things on my plate. My son just started riding, and I went into action. Within 3 hrs I had the hopper built, and ready to roll. I was riding my F/S Kranked bike with mediocre parts on it, and all of them are heavy. I clipped into my hopper and it was magic all over again. Yeah, 19" is too big for me and way to big for my wife. Who I am really looking for the frame for first...She needs a specialized frame ASAP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier