Looking for Forum Members to Test a DECKED Storage System

p nut

butter
I wouldn't be a good candidate, but that is a pretty cool drawer system. Price is good as well, especially for a MUSA product. Accessories like the tie down tracks is great as well. It would be nice if you could add bike mounts on it. But maybe it's as simple as drilling a couple of holes.
_
CB-617C.jpg

Rot Box

Explorer
I've looked at those a few times now. I think that would be the perfect setup for what I've been doing. Hopefully someone here can put them to good use. Looking forward to the feedback :cool:

bfdiesel

Explorer
Are they HD enough to park a quad on? Never mind just watched the video on the site.

Last edited:

mikekey

Deplorable
Wish you built a system compatible with Ram Box equiped Rams. This would be ideal for our lifestyle.

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
Mikekey,
Unfortunately the way the RAM box works, it cuts into the bed space and does not allow our system a place to rest to do the load-bearing as well as provide an anchor for the drawer c-channels. We wish there were a solution and maybe someday we will come up with something. Thanks for the interest, we hear you loud and clear.

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
You know it! As you saw on the video a quad is no problem at all. The deck has a true 2000 lb payload. There is a steel subframe with between six and seven (depending on bed length) lateral steel 1"x1/2" tubes which run laterally through the deck. Over 30% of the total system weight is actually engineered steel and hardware.

chet6.7

Explorer
I have an A.R.E. DCU,so interior height can be an issue.I would like to see a half width deck system,one drawer,like you already make before the two halves are joined.This would be my sleeping platform,the bed space next to the drawers could be used for taller cargo.

ARB has many options because of the modularity of their products,if you look at IH8mud,Pirate ect. there are people using ARB products because they can mix and match to fit their needs. A modular decked system could compete in this market...
Is there anyone in the US making something like the Drifta products?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jQMoU4-vM

Dixon

I m looking to add some sort of storage compartments to my truck for tools,kayaking and fishing gear. But, I have a Ford flareside , will this work?

May be interested

I may be interested in testing.
2016 Ram 6'-4" bed

Own a property management company. Uses for the Decked Sytem would be related to day to day maintenance of multifamily properties; weekends to haul dirtbikes to moto events. So- workdays its hauling tools, batteries, smoke detectors, window parts etc...and weekends for fun.

I actually forwarded a link to your website to our plumbing and HVAC contractors before finding your post here on EXPO.

Bryan

3 DOGS

Observer
Not sure who or what type of person you are looking for to test the DECKED system out but I'm interested.
I have 3 dogs - 135, 120 and 110 pounds each. Also a soon to be three year old son who is into fishing and loves the outdoors. Trying to keep the dogs off the gear and keep things organized is more than a chore. I have looked at your system for a while but just haven't pulled the trigger. I guess if you're needing volunteers to test count me in.

2012 Ford F150 FX SCREW
3.5 Ecoboost
33" BFG AT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94