Looking for First Ready Made Expo Trailer for Under $10k?

SnyperX

I am leaning toward a ready made solution as I have limited time and space for a DIY. I just want to get camping. I am also trying to be realistic on how I am going to use the trailer. Am I going to tow it through Moab? No. Am I going to be towing it over bolders and the like? No. Will I be on some gravel or dirt fire roads? Yes. So really I full expedition trailer is probably overkill both for my needs and budget. I have been looking at a coupleof micro campers that have peeked my interest.

Forrest River No Boundaries 10.5

iTech Flyer Pursue

geanes

Look into Hiker trailers. You can easily get into a trailer for under 10K. You then can upgrade as needed. We have the Extreme off-road 5X9 and absolutely love it. Have taken it to Moab and pulled it on a few trails with no issue.

If you can wait 15-18 months, great. I reached out last month about getting an Extreme and was told 15-18 months lead time. They are great little trailers, but that lead time is ridiculous.

SnyperX

If you can wait 15-18 months, great. I reached out last month about getting an Extreme and was told 15-18 months lead time. They are great little trailers, but that lead time is ridiculous.

Yeah, I am wanting something I can use this season.

SnyperX

Where? That’s a great price, did you get the optional ADV package with 45 degree down axle, Batwing Awning?

Yes, has the adventure package and batwing. It also has the electric brakes, but maybe that's included with the ADV package. I got it at Jerry's Camping World in Madison, WI.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles