Looking for feedback on CVT Black Butte (Ground Tent)

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I have my Tepui version at the NW Overland Rally.

Word of caution, we bought our Disc-O-Bed after purchasing the Tepui tent. The Disco-O-Bed is too long to fit into the Tepui tent. We are considering going to the larger RV-3, RV-4 or RV-5 versions made by Oz Tent.

So... your Tepui will be for sale? lol

Yeah I see the size difference in those larger Oz Tent units. Man they are nice, but pricey. I guess you get what you pay for?

acg

Adventurer
I have my Tepui version at the NW Overland Rally.

Word of caution, we bought our Disc-O-Bed after purchasing the Tepui tent. The Disco-O-Bed is too long to fit into the Tepui tent. We are considering going to the larger RV-3, RV-4 or RV-5 versions made by Oz Tent.

I am interesting in selling it if you would like to buy it. Any chance you will be in the lower mainland soon?

tpreston

Any new feedback on the durability of the Black Butte? I'm close to making the purchase but would like to see some more feedback on the strength of the the clips and upper joint mentioned above.

CorreCaminos

Observer
Any new feedback on the durability of the Black Butte? I'm close to making the purchase but would like to see some more feedback on the strength of the the clips and upper joint mentioned above.

I had some issues with rain water coming into the tent. Make sure that problem has been addressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior