Looking for a utility body trailer

Photobug

I am looking for a truck utility body on a trailer. I see them out there in expired auctions. I am willing to travel to get one just looking for suggestions on how to track one down.Utility bed trailer.jpg

richxd87

Observer
I've got one for sale here:

I'm considering selling mine and I'm in So Cal, if you are still on Oceanside.

AWhRJPf.jpg

Photobug

I've got one for sale here:

Nice looking setup but does not fit my goals. I am looking for a platform to carry a slide-in camper upon. Mine will need to be metal, not fiberglass. GLWS

Photobug

I'm considering selling mine and I'm in So Cal, if you are still on Oceanside.

No Jackson WY. I will be visiting Socal end of the month though. My goal is less of an offroad trailer than a base for a Cabover or popup truck camper. Do you have a build thread on your trailer?

No Jackson WY. I will be visiting Socal end of the month though. My goal is less of an offroad trailer than a base for a Cabover or popup truck camper. Do you have a build thread on your trailer?

My bed is a midsize from a Tacoma, so I'm not sure if that will work for your needs. I believe the box is 6' long. I'll have to measure the width. If that works, I have pictures saved, but I think the build thread got trashed because everything was on photobucket, before they went $ crazy. I can send them if you want them. Let me know.

Photobug

My bed is a midsize from a Tacoma, so I'm not sure if that will work for your needs. I believe the box is 6' long. I'll have to measure the width. If that works, I have pictures saved, but I think the build thread got trashed because everything was on photobucket, before they went $ crazy. I can send them if you want them. Let me know.

I am looking for an 8 foot or bigger. I would just be interested in looking at the build for ideas. It is possible we end up with two rigs between my wife and I because she can not drive my truck we might buy her a Tacoma because only having front wheel drive sucks in snow country.

Farnie

Here you go- good deals too;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles