Looking for a SWAG...

Lanceputnam

Government Funded Explorer
Good Morning-

Anyone have any reviews or advice on purchasing a SWAG here in the US? I have had my eyes on the ARB Skydome 201 for about a month, but the price is super high compared to what is available in the outback. I cannot find an importer or even a dealer in OZ willing to ship to the US for Kings. Thanks for the help-

yeos

Observer
Have you looked at the Kodiak canvas swag? It's sold on Amazon, Cabela's, and adventure ready for around $250. I've no experience with them, but they seem pretty neat.

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
I use a Kodiak Canvas Swag whenever I am camping without the other half. I love mine. Very comfortable and easy to setup.

Feel free to ask any specific questions.

Paddler Ed

Adventurer
Kings gear is bought in and sold by the same company, and they direct sell (often pre-selling) rather than having any retailer stock their gear.

I'd look at nearly anything other than Kings gear - whilst it's OK and cheap, I think there are nicer options for not a lot more from elsewhere.

Patrollife

Explorer
Good Morning-

Anyone have any reviews or advice on purchasing a SWAG here in the US? I have had my eyes on the ARB Skydome 201 for about a month, but the price is super high compared to what is available in the outback. I cannot find an importer or even a dealer in OZ willing to ship to the US for Kings. Thanks for the help-

I'm in the same boat as you. I couldn't find any vendor in Australia willing to ship a swag internationally, at least a swag I was interested in. Superior Engineering has swags made by Ironman on their website, which look like crap if you ask me. I've purchased multiple items from Superior Engineering shipped to Guatemala and the United States, so I do know they have international shipment. I also reached out to CrashPad. They have some excellent camping and 4x4 gear, including swags. But the international shipping cost more than the swag, so I backed off.

The ARB Skydome looks dope, but good lord I'm not willing to pay $600 for it. The Oztent swag also looks awesome, but equally as price.

I am looking into the SUNOOM swag. It looks similar to the KING's. I'm wondering if anybody has experience with the SUNOOM:

https://www.amazon.com/SUNOOM-Fire-...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=42EHJQ3YWX42JHP1H2KT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94