Looking for a simple window

I'm looking for a simple window, but can't seem to find anyone that makes one. I am looking for a fixed pane (non-slider), no tint window. This should be a super cheap window, but apparently no one wants these.

Its for the front wall of a truck camper. Its up against the truck cab. I can't open the back window of the truck and ventilation there doesn't seem to make much sense being up against the back of the truck cab. Tinting seems kinda pointless also. The camper isn't built yet so dimensions can vary a bit, I was looking for a 24" wide by 14" tall.

Does anyone have any resources for windows? I've been scouring the internet, ebay, amazon, etc..., looking. Cost is important so custom made is out.

I suppose I could make my own, although at that rate I'll just use the 22 x 14 tinted slider I have instead.

Thanks!
Kevin

Yeah, I honestly could just have a piece of glass cut to size and then use regular old window rubber weather stripping you can buy in bulk also. I'd just need to figure out how to mount it.

Thinking about it I might just go ahead and use that slider after all. It might not ventilate well, but it also wouldn't be a theft concern when open at night or away from the camper either.

Kevin

johnnyno5

From where did you source the slider window? I'm looking at a similar problem on a camper window up against my truck cab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94