Looking for a set of factory steel FJ60 rims

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Like the title says, I am on the hunt for an inexpensive set of 5, FJ60 steel rims for my truck. Would consider any other wheels in a 15x7 that would work with the correct backspacing. If anyone comes across a set, let me know. Wanting to go from a 33x12.50 to a 33x10.50 tire.

dcoy

Adventurer
They're pretty few and far between at this point since Toyota has stopped producing them. Landcruiserparts.net has some used ones (and some expensive new ones) listed. Mine were obtained a number of years ago from TLC4x4 (Van Nuys). I think they (TLC4X4) have gone to rechroming old ones at this point. You might check with them.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
There is a guy in St George, UT that has been advertising a set of 5 on CL for a long time...I have been meaning to get up there one of these weekends but he might still have them...just FYI...good luck

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
Keep an eye on Craigslist--that's where I found my set of 5.

I'm pretty sure they're 15x6 wheels. They also came on FJ-62s, 1984-1985 SR5 4runners and 1982-1985 SR5 Trucks, if that helps your search.

I really like them...they have a good layer of chrome on them and polish up nicely with balled-up aluminum foil and water.

Good luck!

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Post on MUD if you haven't already, I got a lot of responses when looking for a set for my 40.

Yeah, I have been meaning to do that. Been crazy busy. I am hoping I can find some relatively close to me in CO. I don't want to pay for shipping if possible.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
There is a guy in St George, UT that has been advertising a set of 5 on CL for a long time...I have been meaning to get up there one of these weekends but he might still have them...just FYI...good luck

I might try to search for those. Thanks for the tip

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Keep an eye on Craigslist--that's where I found my set of 5.

I'm pretty sure they're 15x6 wheels. They also came on FJ-62s, 1984-1985 SR5 4runners and 1982-1985 SR5 Trucks, if that helps your search.

I really like them...they have a good layer of chrome on them and polish up nicely with balled-up aluminum foil and water.

Good luck!

Are they 15x6? I had always thought they were 7's. My plan is to put a semi gloss grey finish on them. Not a big chrome guy but I do recall how nice those things shined up on my old 60.

njtacoma

Explorer
Also check our Rising Sun 4x4 club in Denver. They have an active board and the folks are super helpful.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Where in CO are you? I have a set of 5 off an 85 on the West side of Denver.

I am moving to Minturn during the next month. I would drive down to Denver for sure versus having to ship them from somewhere. What are you looking to get for them? The next time I will be down in CO will be towards the end of the month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior