Looking for a good tank bag.

What are people running for tank bags? Looking for one thats not completely over the top huge.

Looking for something easy on/off with a map pocket, a waterproof place for an iphone 6+, standard wallet/misc items, a full size pistol, and a couple snack bars.

Nothing too tall.....

Last edited:
I like my Wolfman on my BMW, but the fuel cap is under the seat. On my old VFR, I had a Givi tanklock semi-rigid bag. I don't think it is totally waterproof, but never had an issue. I liked how easy it was to remove for fill ups. It was similar to this:

I prefer small tankbags, but they seem to be either super small or jump to large/supertanker. The Givi wasn't huge, but I would have preferred something maybe 1/4 smaller. But if you are going to be storing a handgun in there, it's probably about the right size. (Although I would personally advocate wearing it on your person). I currently use a magnetic mount Firstgear bag on my TDM. But I always worry about the mag mounts scratching the tank, especially when removing it for fill ups.

giant loop

What are people running for tank bags? Looking for one thats not completely over the top huge.

Looking for something easy on/off with a map pocket, a waterproof place for an iphone 6+, standard wallet/misc items, a full size pistol, and a couple snack bars.

Nothing too tall.....
check out giant loop i have them on my ktm as well as bmw after you buy one you will be hooked and back for everything the make

I have a cheapo Walmart "mad dog". I thought I'd upgrade to a Wolfman Enduro but I felt that it crowded the cockpit of my DR350, esp when standing, so I went back to the cheapie