Looking for a g-wagen

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader
I'm looking for a g. I am located in Nevada so preferably on the west coast, but willing to look at the rest of the country.
Thank you in advance :)

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
Wow thank you very much

Good find, but that G Wagen is in way way rough shape for it to be worth anywhere near $9,000 IMO. I've seen photographs of the rust. Keep in mind I bought a 300GD LWB 1982 in December with all new rear body panels and only a tiny bit of rust on the front rockers for only $6500. Keep in mind it was a right hand drive. Look on eBay there are a few good examples coming and going lately.

Sonofmax

gwagon

There is a real nice 26,000 orig mi 6 cyc(nondiesal) LHD automatic , 1983 I believe, in Santa Fe. A little pricey at $22,500, but I have seen it, and it is beautiful and I know miles are original. call me if you are interested. 505-629-9221

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader
Good find, but that G Wagen is in way way rough shape for it to be worth anywhere near $9,000 IMO. I've seen photographs of the rust. Keep in mind I bought a 300GD LWB 1982 in December with all new rear body panels and only a tiny bit of rust on the front rockers for only $6500. Keep in mind it was a right hand drive. Look on eBay there are a few good examples coming and going lately.

It does have a lot of rust?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles