Looking for a deal on a DJi Spark drone, pref. with Remote or 'Fly More' package

rayra

Expedition Leader
Been wanting one for a while but can't stomach the $600 price. Looking for Used but in good condition, maybe from someone looking to trade up to something better.

contact here or PM me.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
I have one, been thinking to sell it since I got a Mavic Pro from my BIL.

Spark with the whole fly more kit, hard pelican-like case, and some ND filters. I’ll get a photo and post it up.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Here’s a couple of photos and the details of what I have:

DJI spark in white - great condition
3 batteries
3 gang charger with power supply
Spare props (3, one got used for a chipped one)
Gimbal cover
Polar Pro ND filters in case
Nanuk 905 case

Everything goes in the case except the charger power supply.
I’ll throw in a 32gb SD card. I’ve been using a much bigger 100gb one, but I’d like to keep it.

88f69b0b5c07c6cb121cfb865a7efde9.jpg
14c04da12e658f7e93db86f5e8ba58fb.jpg
d770613cc7653f09fff957fd70cef7ef.jpg
17fd296e1b8305f9d5fa5233fcb7dfcc.jpg
39351d0fb1b49dc7cd4db85dddf3dd54.jpg

Make me an offer.

rayra

Expedition Leader
That is a nice array of equipment and a real nice hard case too. I will have to figure a reasonable price and get back to you very soon on that. I don't want to give you an insulting low-ball offer.
The memory card is fine, I have several devices that use 32 and 64Gb microSD cards already.
I also just discovered today durign my shopping around that DJi is releasing a new Mavic Mini. The base kit with remote at a very attractive price. But more importantly it's deliberately 1g under the FAA drone registration weight requirement. Which is a strong inducement for me.
Thanks very much for your response and I will get back to you soon.

SoCal_80

Explorer
The Mavic Mini was just released. $399 new and specs look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris Boyd

Explorer
some pro's and cons on the Spark vs Mini. It's compelling for a lot of reasons, but here's a review talking about the differences

rayra

Expedition Leader
yeah I did some online hunting and shopping around and I'm going to have to pass on the offer, Chris. The Mini's improved flight time and <250g are really attractive to me and used Spark kits are going in the $350-$400 range here in L.A. For $100 more roughly I can get a new Mini equivalent setup. So I think I'm going to have to go new Mini.
Thanks for your time / offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles