Looking for a Aussie type off road caravan available in the US

Something like the Black Series 20-22 feet and non pop up.
I wish someone would bring something like this one into the US.
LOTUS TROOPER.jpg

Last edited:

rehammer81

How Aussie are you talking? Black Series and MDC both claim to be Aussie designed though they are produced in China.

There is a company called Lifestyle Campers also with their Reconn models. I believe they claim to be Aussie made. They are all pop tops though.

These guys also have a distributor in Oklahoma that claims they could get the other models other than the Sniper. Once again pop top only designs though.

I believe Kimberley, MDC and Black Series are your only full hard sided options with Kimberley being the only true pure Aussie option.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

How Aussie are you talking? Black Series and MDC both claim to be Aussie designed though they are produced in China.

There is a company called Lifestyle Campers also with their Reconn models. I believe they claim to be Aussie made. They are all pop tops though.

These guys also have a distributor in Oklahoma that claims they could get the other models other than the Sniper. Once again pop top only designs though.

I believe Kimberley, MDC and Black Series are your only full hard sided options with Kimberley being the only true pure Aussie option.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Aussie style works. Black Series is just OK. I'm not into the pop ups. MDC is sadly only 17' long.
Looks like I'm SOL then.

bomar

Adventurer
If you want it to last and work correctly go kimberley and don't look back.

This is my second one.

gendlert

Not here yet, but they were working on it before the pandemic.

They'd have what you're looking for. You might reach out and see what their status is. Aussie designed and built.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

They'd have what you're looking for. You might reach out and see what their status is. Aussie designed and built.

I contacted them in late 2020...they don't export to the US.

Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you sir. Exporting will be no problem for them in the future.

The Z-21.6 Off Road would work. I need two though.

Attachments

• Z-21.6 Off Road.jpg
    Z-21.6 Off Road.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22

ttengineer

Adventurer
If I recall the zone are not Australian built. They are like Black series trails and built in China.

I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I recall the zone are not Australian built. They are like Black series trails and built in China.

I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier