Looking for a 3.5-4.5 inch lift kit. Trying to spend between $500-$1000. Anyone have any recommendations?

LucasStevens

I have a 2017 JK Unlimited
I’ll be installing in my driveway, so a good balance of price, quality, and simplicity would be appreciated.

jeepers29

To do a lift of that size correctly, you will have to spend quite a bit more than your budget. I recommend you go to wranglerforum.com and do some research. There is a vast amount of information there. Depending on what your goals are, you may not need nearly that large of a lift. For example, to run 35's, your will only need a 2.5" lift. With 2.5" and flat fenders, you can run 37"s, with a few upgrades in other places as well.

MTVR

I have a 2017 JK Unlimited
I’ll be installing in my driveway, so a good balance of price, quality, and simplicity would be appreciated.

You should be posting your Jeep question in the Jeep section, not in the recovery section. Lift kits have nothing to do with recovery.

As Scooter

Observer
My suggestion is to save a little more and get a better quality lift. It will make your life so much better, and there is a huge difference in ride between the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles