Looking for a 2-camera wireless system for fullsize pickup

I added a RIGd Ultraswing tire carrier to the back of my Ram2500 and lost the usefulness of my tailgate mounted backup camera. I don't want to use a relocation kit because I will lose my power tailgate lock...so, I am looking for a wireless system. I would like to mount one camera on the back of my Prinsu cargo rack and another on the front of the truck. I don't want the big cameras that mount on the back of 5th wheel trailers. Ideally I'd like two of the small cameras like you see on license plate mounts. I can fab adapter mounts if necessary. Also prefer 1080p and a 7" monitor. Yeah, I'm picky! I've combed through Amazon and got close but, not ideal. Stopped by Car Toys and they asked me what year my truck was. This seems like something that has probably been figured out by some of the members here so thought I'd ask.

bgraboyes

Late to the party but i had the same problem on my f150. i took the tailgate apart, separated the camera part of the harness from the rest and redirected out below tailgate and attached to the diagonal part of the fixed arm of the rigd. i would show you pics but switched to a full barn door setup. overall isnt too hard to separate out the camera from the rest of the harness and saves ya a bunch of money on new parts. let me know if you have questions and ill see if i can clarify

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior