Looking at buying a 4x4 isuzu rodeo camper

Machu

So after waiting for over a month, I finally got to see the 4x4 Isuzu Rodeo right hand drive manual I had reserved. It was amazing!! The size is incredible, 22'. Inside super spacious, I'm 5'2", but small footprint outside. Right hand drive. 1992.
I'm looking for a builder to off grid and off road this little beast and make it a baby earthroamer! 50 gallon water, solar, lithium and storage with a little lift and anything else that might be recommended.
To note I also have already bought a 1992 Toyota Coaster that is amazing and ready for upgrade. Only 13k miles. 20' automatic right hand drive. Believe only a hand full in the US and literally gets so much attention its crazy. Look them up they're all over Australia. Some are 4x4 and I wanted to convert originally but after driving, it really is a coaster and it's not recommended for the older ones supposedly.
I'm in Portland Oregon right now and would hesitate to drive the bus too far as the seller was not super reliable (paid for working heater, kitchen and bath.. got none)
Both JDM'S and despite maybe not being known as adventure vehicles. I think they're overlooked. And their sizes are so much more manageable than say an earthroamer. But I want to make them both into their full potential!!
Anyone interested or know of someone who might be interested I would be super grateful!
Thanks!!

Curtis in Texas

Adventurer
So let me undertand, you want to put 50 gallons inside a 90's Rodeo then fix it up to Off Road?
Are you looking for an Automatic or Manual transmission?

I own a 93 Isuzu Rodeo. Help me understand.
Are we talking about one of these?????Moab Trip 006.jpg

MIne is a 20 speed Marlin Crawler manual transmissions with Toyota straight axle. And a lot of other stuff.
It's an Expedition Grade Monster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles