Longbed Shell with Flip Window/Yakima Racks/custom aluminum sleep platform supports

Price Drop: $600.... And I'll give YOU a six pack of Pacifico!

Fits 8' bed, '07+ Toyota Tundra trucks- Excellent condition, was on a truck that was parked in a carport so shell is not faded or chalky. All rubber seals in excellent condition- all struts function.

The shell has a flip up full sized window on passenger side- my favorite feature makes loading and unloading the shell very easy. It's not a windoor, there is no sliding part to the window.

I had 3 aluminum sleep platform supports made for the bed of the truck- they were made from thick aluminum bar and they attach to the OEM cargo rails inside the bed. This allows you to make a bed platform with no supporting legs- the bottom section is completely open.

I had a local rack company install Yakima shell rails and racks- there are three bars with locks included.

shell.jpg

shell2.jpg

shell5.jpg

legs 1.jpg

legs 6.jpg

If these photos don't post- I'll figure out how to post 'em up tonight.

Total for all: shell, racks, aluminum platform legs = $700

Shell is located in San Diego.

contact me at: john@paddlesurf.net

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment-Sorry- I had to take it off quickly to put a Callen camper that I found onto it- didn't have a chance to snap pics. But it was sweet- I set it up to carry surfboards underneath- and you can see the propane and water tank for my on demand water heater- 30 gallons of instant hot water.

Just in case you haven't heard... Price drop! Pick it up for $600... and you get a sixer of Pacifico. And here's some Baja pics:

Screen shot 2014-04-28 at 1.14.20 PM.jpg

Sweet looking shell- Baja tested!

Screen shot 2014-04-28 at 1.11.43 PM.jpg

Mmmmm.... Baja!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles