Long Way up Series

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper

So, this had me looking up the first two trips again: Long way round and Long way down. I read the books a while back but never saw the series.

It looks like they are on Amazon Prime according to google, but they are't showing up anywhere when I search my Amazon Prime when I'm logged in. Am I missing something?

Does anyone know if Long way up be available on Amazon Prime?

GHI

Adventurer
I just checked my Prime account. Long Way Down is available for viewing 10 episodes and Long Way Around has 9. No clue on who has first dibs at airing the other one. I suspect it's gonna be awhile.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I just checked my Prime account. Long Way Down is available for viewing 10 episodes and Long Way Around has 9. No clue on who has first dibs at airing the other one. I suspect it's gonna be awhile.
Hmmm. I wonder if it's an Amazon US vs Amazon Canada issue? Even when I typed it into the search bar, it didn't show up.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
And they have a Rivan truck....there are pics on Instagram and elsewhere on social media floating around

Applejack

Explorer
Like many, I loved the Long Way Roun/Down series. Clearly the motivation was purely that of adventure. For some reason I'm just not excited about this new series, I get the feeling the motivation is something other than what the previous two were about. If true, it makes less genuine in my opinion. But...I may be completely wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles