Local Contacts (Colombia)

Hendricks83

Hola! I though I'd introduce myself and stop being a lurker.

I've finally got myself settled as a US Expat in Colombia, bouncing between Medellin & Pereira.

I used to own a Land Cruiser 100 before moving, or Sahara as it's called here.

And well... I've got the itch for another rig of some kind.

Would love to meet and exchange contact info with fellow overlanders down here.

Are there any good local groups or forums to join?

What vehicle do you own?

tallaviento

Hi... welcome to Colombia! There are many groups you can join. I FB you can find:
@RaidXtremo Motorsports
@toyota Colombia
@toyota Land Cruiser Colombia
@Toyoteros Colombia
@Salidas 4X4 Colombia
@Toyoteros De Colombia
@Off-Road Colombia

I live near Bogota and own a Land Cruiser 78 Series.
Happy Travels,
Roberto Laignelet

TX4unner

Buenas Mi Gente jaja!!! I've been living part time myself in Colombia about 3-4 years in various parts. Anyways been looking to get into something down there as well. Ill be back in Feb-March time frame. hit me up on IG: j0seph9. ill be in a Colombia fotoball jersey . Dale Pues Parceros

Moondog13

...and all my good friends call me wilderness...
Hey man! I've been living in Medellin for 3 years now. Congrats on the move! We'll be here for about another year and then we're out on a long-term road trip. Whereabouts in Medellin are you? Unfortunately I don't know about any groups as I work all day and am kind of a hermit, but there's Medellin Gringo Society on FB, seems to be alright (although I don't really partake much).

Metric

Hey not much activity in this thread in a while :D. I'm not living in Colombia but thinking to make a trip and would like to make a contact. Anybody?

TX4unner

Hey not much activity in this thread in a while :D. I'm not living in Colombia but thinking to make a trip and would like to make a contact. Anybody?
Whats up!! yea ive been visiting here for a few years. trying to ship my truck for a few months

boazgutman

Hola! I though I'd introduce myself and stop being a lurker.

I've finally got myself settled as a US Expat in Colombia, bouncing between Medellin & Pereira.

I used to own a Land Cruiser 100 before moving, or Sahara as it's called here.

And well... I've got the itch for another rig of some kind.

Would love to meet and exchange contact info with fellow overlanders down here.

Are there any good local groups or forums to join?

What vehicle do you own?
Hi . We are a family traveling colombia with a land crouser 78 ( its a rented) we are now in cali planning to go north. We are looking for help with route planning, recommendations on were to drive to, and what to do.. can you help us?

tallaviento

Hi . We are a family traveling colombia with a land crouser 78 ( its a rented) we are now in cali planning to go north. We are looking for help with route planning, recommendations on were to drive to, and what to do.. can you help us?
HiI Welcome to Colombia. We live here, near Bogotá and also drive a Series 78 LC. Please contact us via IG @troopyvagabonds or email at troopyvagabonds@gmail.com
Happy travels, Roberto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles