LMTV camper- BAT

nyyankees588

I believe the person that owns that adrenaline sports company is active on this forum. He's posted rigs for sale before. Very cool. Very well done. But or course, spendy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I believe the person that owns that adrenaline sports company is active on this forum. He's posted rigs for sale before. Very cool. Very well done. But or course, spendy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yes, HERE
If you look up 'Awesome Expo Vehicles', you pretty much come up with their stable of rigs.

click to enlarge
ad8.jpgad6.jpgad5.jpgad7.jpgad4.jpgad1.jpgad3.jpgad2.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes it’s one of our builds. It was one of our demo trucks for our shows last year. It’s a very good truck. But unless the price quadruples I might throw up. ?

Lucidless

Thanks guys. Yes it’s one of our builds. It was one of our demo trucks for our shows last year. It’s a very good truck. But unless the price quadruples I might throw up. ?
Have you actually tracked the MPG fully loaded at 10-11mpg like your telling the bidders? When I tracked it on a Cummings BAE with a Baja 1000 truck on the flat bed, It was better than the CATs, but still 7-9mpg max. Which is actually quite the difference

Yes we have gotten 10-11 mpg on this truck. We believe it’s because it does not have CTIS on it. So we can run a higher psi in the tires. The CTIS limits max psi to 65 psi. Our trucks with CTIS get two mpg less like you said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior