Living in my Tacoma + Four Wheel Camper: The Build

sixlxvi

Yut-Rah
Exactly, my same thoughts as well. I couldn't stop laughing, love it! I'll be following along here and on IG, very cool build.
Wow, that actually means a lot to me, lol. Thanks guys! Next video is coming shortly (I actually have 2 coming.)

sixlxvi

Yut-Rah
Hey guys. Since some of you here liked my first one, I’ll share this one. I finally finished our second video, the Victory 4x4 roof rack install. It's more silly than it is informative (since they have a good tutorial already). Plus, we could all use something light during these dark times. Next video will be a camper tour.

GreggNY

Been following you guys on IG and didn't know you were on here. Love the setup, and it's cool to see a FWC out here in NY. I'm across the Sound

grogie

Like to Camp
Thanks for video and I hope to see more! Your humor is fun.

These are totally cool and would be a lot of fun. The brown is nice with your truck color, and I too wouldn't have gotten their stove since it can't be taken outside. I was going to buy one as well for my Tacoma long bed, and I would have added a furnace and the roll over couch (I'm instead buying land to camp/explore on...thanks to Covid). I can also see that a Mr. Buddy would work well enough down south.

Enjoy the travels!

Florida Native

Been a while since I've posted in here, but I did a thing. Only took nearly a year but I finally made a video of the camper. Filming videos makes me feel like a lobotomy would probably be more fun. Let me know where I can improve.

Also, the gimbal has a mind of its own I swear its not me.

Thanks for the video! It's very helpful. Looking forward to seeing your buildout.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sixlxvi

Yut-Rah
Been following you guys on IG and didn't know you were on here. Love the setup, and it's cool to see a FWC out here in NY. I'm across the Sound
Thanks for video and I hope to see more! Your humor is fun.

These are totally cool and would be a lot of fun. The brown is nice with your truck color, and I too wouldn't have gotten their stove since it can't be taken outside. I was going to buy one as well for my Tacoma long bed, and I would have added a furnace and the roll over couch (I'm instead buying land to camp/explore on...thanks to Covid). I can also see that a Mr. Buddy would work well enough down south.

Enjoy the travels!
Thanks for the video! It's very helpful. Looking forward to seeing your buildout.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks guys. Appreciate the positive feedback!

Vst

Nice I recently picked up an older shell model that was all redone and I’m looking to add a small kitchen area like you’ve done

sixlxvi

Yut-Rah
Nice I recently picked up an older shell model that was all redone and I’m looking to add a small kitchen area like you’ve done
Totally worth it and not too hard to do.

This reminds me… I got put some updated photos in this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94