Live TdF data

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Flounder said:
but the prime years were lost.
LOL! I know exactly how you feel. I lost the whole of my 20s to college and missed out on a lot! I'll be 36 in a couple of months and am just now starting to figure out all of the stuff like this I missed. Yahoo! I'll show those sponsored Cat 4 boys with the team kits what a privateer with a big obnoxious fire engine red Redline CX and skinny tires can do!

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
DaveInDenver said:
LOL! I'll be 36 in a couple of months and am just now starting to figure out all of the stuff like this I missed.
Well, there ya go. I turn 36 in November. You haven't missed anything YET, but if you want to race on the road, you better do it now. GET OUT THERE!!!!

Use your Redline. The BB is a touch high and the handling a little nervy, but I've raced many road races on my 'crosser just for kicks. I've even done some Pro/1/2 crits on my 'cross bike. Just add new rings and there you go.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Attached a funny picture I saw today. For anyone not keeping up, big time team leaders are getting booted from the Tour like crazy the past two days. Vinokourov two days ago and yesterday Moreni and Rasmussen. Rasmussen makes serious sense after seeing stage 16 last night. Contador looked positively human, he was just hanging on. Before the rest day he had tons of energy and was still barely able to stay away from Rasmussen. Levi has been riding conservatively all Tour and is a pretty fair climber himself and Rasmussen just accelerated away from him at the top of Col d'Aubisque like he was standing still, despite being attacked pretty often (it's been a crazy pace the past couple of stages for Rabobank).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles