List of all aluminum framed trailers

GkraneTX

I am looking to compile a list of all US made trailers that use an all aluminum frame and box frame. The ones I know of are WEEROLL, VRV, and Intech. Any others would be appreciated.

GkraneTX

Very good info for sure. I am mainly looking for expedition or teardrop style camping trailers. No rooftop tents for me. My back is too fragile.

That's me!! Tent camping is not for me. I can deal with everything but sleeping being on the outside. That is what awnings and walls are for. Having a door on each side would be nice for those middle of the night trips to the bathroom without disturbing each other. A nice queen size mattress with some overhead cabinets. Enough height to be able to sit up without banging my head on the cabinets or worry ceiling. That is going to push the overall width to approximately 7 feet depending on how you configure outside cabinets and cook area. Interior height needs to be around 48 inches.

Oh if you have to have AC it needs to blow from the head or down the sides not the feet. Can't stand AC blowing directly on me.

I am very fond of the Patriot Campers design and would like something like that on the exterior. Would mean stretching the width to fit the bed and stretching the box length to allow for side doors. Don't mind sacrificing storage area for nice bed. Roof top tent is a necessity. Makes perfect place for the grandkids to sleep.

Been watching this thread to get construction ideas.
https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/simple-aluminum-trailer-build-with-rtt.197697/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online