Link For--------Airline Track Rails-----------And other cool stuff

That's who I bought my stuff from. They were cheaper than the other options, shipped fast, and were responsive to email questions before the purchase.

soonenough

Explorer
Wow, I've never seen this site, but I was looking on www.macscustomtiedowns.com recently, and this looks like the exact same stuff at a fraction of the price. Not dogging Mac's, they have some really nice products, but this looks like the exact same equipment. I wonder who copied who?

PhilActual

Observer
I wonder how they compare to the mucho expensive ones that everyone is selling.

They look the same to me.

If anyone can justify spending 10x the cost of these please let me know.

Last edited:

762X39

Explorer
I purchased track (and anchors) from Macs and also bought some of the cheap stuff. There is a really big difference between them. The cheap track is just that. It's sort of the same but the hardware isn't stainless and the fit and finish is crap in comparison (the tolerances are better on the Macs stuff and I believe the Macs stuff is made in America whereas the cheap crap is made in China, I see no reason to support distributors of crap and see every reason to support North American jobs). Three years later, the cheap stuff shows its true colours.Back to Macs for me.:coffee:

Last edited:

PhilActual

Observer
I purchased track (and anchors) from Macs and also bought some of the cheap stuff. There is a really big difference between them. The cheap track is just that. It's sort of the same but the hardware isn't stainless and the fit and finish is crap in comparison (the tolerances are better on the Macs stuff and I believe the Macs stuff is made in America whereas the cheap crap is made in China, I see no reason to support distributors of crap and see every reason to support North American jobs). Three years later, the cheap stuff shows its true colours.Back to Macs for me.:coffee:

The Macs stuff looks really good.

I didn't see anywhere on there site that stated that there stuff is made in The USA though.

How did your cheap L tracks fail? Where did you purchase them from?

PhilActual

Observer
I went ahead and ordered from us cargo control. I'll let you guys know about the quality and initial impressions. I'll post up some pictures. Also I will soon post some pictures of my storage/sleeping platform when its complete.

Ramjet

Explorer
I have my US Cargo Control tracks for well over a year now and they work perfectly fine. No issues what so ever. Just put in another order last week and already received it. Can't complain. Plus I was only out 50 bucks for both orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior