Lift is on!

KiwiKurt

Explorer
that looks awesome. give us some details on the parts.

thanks! yeah probably should have added that. Lol.

-Fabtech Mojave specific springs and shock extensions. (3” over rubicon height in front/2” rear)
-daystar 3/4” rear spacer(not in pics)
-Rock Krawler rear track bar relocation bracket
-Clayton Off Road Overlander+ adjustable control arm kit U/L/F/R
-Clayton adjustable track bars f/r
-AEV stamped geometry correction brackets
-Clayton rear sway links
-Metal Cloak front sway links w/ disconnects
-Rock Jock rear drive shaft carrier bearing drop
-Dana HD ball joints
-Synergy HD tie rod and drag link
-Fox 2.0 steering damper
-AEV dual sport wheels
-Falken AT3W in 37 12.5r17
(other)
-4.88 gears
-AWE exhaust/Mopar intake/superchips

Last edited:

KiwiKurt

Explorer
sounds AWESOME. How does the fabtech's ride. I have always been weary of them. I don't know why either. Hearsay most likely.

Thanks! people tried to warn me off of them claiming spring bow, but i dont have issues. The instructions stipulate an extremely specific layout for the springs/isolators/seats and i wonder if people skip that?

the ride is great. They did a great job tuning the springs to the Fox 2.5 bypass shocks. Rides great, carries a load better, suspension cycle is controlled and smooth.

im not a rock crawler, and i guess i can maybe see why rock crawlers dont want geo brackets; but the combo of the front geo bracket with adjustable control arms is sublime. I get less brake dive now than i did stock, and emergency lane change even loaded down is improved. The lower control arm mount is now even with the rear control arm mount, so I dont view it as a hinderance at all.

autism family travels

Thanks! people tried to warn me off of them claiming spring bow, but i dont have issues. The instructions stipulate an extremely specific layout for the springs/isolators/seats and i wonder if people skip that?

the ride is great. They did a great job tuning the springs to the Fox 2.5 bypass shocks. Rides great, carries a load better, suspension cycle is controlled and smooth.

im not a rock crawler, and i guess i can maybe see why rock crawlers dont want geo brackets; but the combo of the front geo bracket with adjustable control arms is sublime. I get less brake dive now than i did stock, and emergency lane change even loaded down is improved. The lower control arm mount is now even with the rear control arm mount, so I dont view it as a hinderance at all.
That's good to know. We are not Krawlers either. Fabtech is one of the companies my supplier deals with as well. I am going to look at them to see what they offer for our Jeep.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
That's good to know. We are not Krawlers either. Fabtech is one of the companies my supplier deals with as well. I am going to look at them to see what they offer for our Jeep.

check out the clayton stuff as well. Its really nice. Most of my kit is Clayton Off Road

Last edited:

ZenWookie

Interesting spring choice considering Currie's are some of the best out there for Jeeps. Lots of of other great choices there. I love my Clayton trackbar and Currie arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles