Lifestyle Overland: The Enchanted Rockies Trail

crackerjack

Observer
Your video's are really good. I have two little girls, so I really appreciate how you guys do this as a family.
Merry Christmas and good job.

Ed B

Adventurer
Great videos, thanks for posting. I have family in Santa Fe and would like to replicate some of the trip. What off-road tire pressure did you find best for the runner and trailer?

Thanks

We just wrapped up all the GPS data for New Mexico and hope to have all the Colorado info done by the end of Feb.

Also have a dedicated page for the trail here now: www.EnchantedRockiesTrail.com

Thanks for all the kind words and support for our YouTube series! We never expected to hit over 50,000 views on Part I this fast!

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
Outstanding!!! The awesome videos of your adventures are inspirational and now you're providing maps too. I'm headed to that area in mid March and hope to hit some of your routes. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing. I've been searching youtube for some good overlanding content. I'm always looking for inspiration for my own channel. I'm just getting started.

I appreciate the wild life shots and your story telling. Not just offroading or trying to make it look like your getting Xtreme. Also enjoyed your drone and scenery shots, and appreciate that you used it to show us the area without letting drone footage become the focus of the video.
Well done. I'll be watching for more.

Outstanding!!! The awesome videos of your adventures are inspirational and now you're providing maps too. I'm headed to that area in mid March and hope to hit some of your routes. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome! Let us know if you have any questions on the routes! Thanks for watching!

Thanks for sharing. I've been searching youtube for some good overlanding content. I'm always looking for inspiration for my own channel. I'm just getting started.

I appreciate the wild life shots and your story telling. Not just offroading or trying to make it look like your getting Xtreme. Also enjoyed your drone and scenery shots, and appreciate that you used it to show us the area without letting drone footage become the focus of the video.
Well done. I'll be watching for more.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really helps us refine our style!

Love the videos. You guys hit alot of areas i hope to make it to in Colorado later this year.

Thanks! You'll love Colorado!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles