lid latches

Im looking for a set of locking lid latches. I found some destaco ones but they dont have provisions for a pad lock.

looking for similar to these

medium.JPG

like this one i found a cad drawing of.

yeah im struggling with determining how to mount the struts and what size. i dont want it to fly up when i unlatch it but after helping it up a little may it will lift itself. the lady is a bit on the short side so lifting to its full open would be impossible. ill have to have a pull strap mounted so she can close it.

dales133

Observer
yeah im struggling with determining how to mount the struts and what size. i dont want it to fly up when i unlatch it but after helping it up a little may it will lift itself. the lady is a bit on the short side so lifting to its full open would be impossible. ill have to have a pull strap mounted so she can close it.
9ed5ab103a99b230a397d3da71b23a85.jpg

This is for a teardrop rear hatch but the location,strenth and position may be of some help

jscherb

Expedition Leader

This isn't how most people do it, but I mounted my gas struts so they wouldn't interfere with loading cargo through the tailgate:

Done-116_zpsd0e35686.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94