LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

pith helmet

Here is my converted m101cdn trailer
I'm not a trailer or RTT owner and never really considered them much, but this is a great looking setup. Any chance of a little pic tour of the setup sometime? Looked at your profile and did not see any, forgive me if I've overlooked.

Last edited:
While not built yet, the chassis starts being made in less than 2 weeks. This is a semi custom off-road teardrop
- Chassis designed & fridge/battery box by me and made in Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Habitat made by Northern Teardrop in Salmo, BC
- Galley designed by me and made by me this fall

Completion Spring 2022!

Link to build thread on Expedition Portal: https://expeditionportal.com/forum/...teardrop-trailer-build-alberta-canada.220617/

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 1 - FINAL.jpg

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 2 - FINAL.jpg

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 3 - FINAL.jpg

jEEP + TRAILER - VIEW 4 - FINAL.jpg

Last edited:

Oakbluffcamper

Observer
Here is my new overlanding trailer....... well maybe camping trailer. I came across this single wheel trailer last summer and just had to rescue it. When I was a kid back in the 1960's my mom had a VW and she would take me and my brother camping. She bought a used single wheel trailer and we use it for camping for several years. I sandblasted the wheel, painted it and new tire, I made a new attachment system to use my Reese style hitch. I get a lot of strange looks and it has been a lot of fun. And no it would not be very good for off road.IMG_20200724_182734 copy.jpgIMG_20200724_193313 copy.jpgIMG_20200724_193341_1 copy.jpg

GlennA

Adventurer
Here is my new overlanding trailer....... well maybe camping trailer. I came across this single wheel trailer last summer and just had to rescue it. When I was a kid back in the 1960's my mom had a VW and she would take me and my brother camping. She bought a used single wheel trailer and we use it for camping for several years. I sandblasted the wheel, painted it and new tire, I made a new attachment system to use my Reese style hitch. I get a lot of strange looks and it has been a lot of fun. And no it would not be very good for off road.View attachment 636710View attachment 636711View attachment 636712

Put a KLR swing arm and monoshock on it and you'll have a proper dual sport trailer.

Somecallmetimm

Adventurer
Built up 4x6 tractor supply flat bed. It's gone through several configurations until I finally settled on this one.
Spring over axle lift, added heavy walled square tubing for spine and rear receiver hitch, extended the tongue, added box and platform, custom fenders and jeep rims, just upgraded to 3500# axle because the original was bent.

Heading home... by Tim, on Flickr

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Trailer Unit:
Lowes 4x6 Utility Trailer
Custom welded tongue V-shape reinforcement and modified tailgate
Flipped axle Lift
235/75/15 ATs with tailgate-mounted spare.
Compact Camping Concepts No-Weld Roof Rack

Kit:
Tuff Stuff Trailhead Roof top tent
Tuff Stuff Shower Tent
Plano Cases for gear
Tankless Water Heater

BaWOqoa.jpg
IMG_5434.jpgIMG_5438.jpgIrOoXU8.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members