Let's See Your Isuzu!

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
More likely they didn't want to do it, because it's a PITA (although it is a lot easier when you can just stand underneath). If they make a little effort to look it up on their computer, it explains how to do it. I have stood there and watched them.

Ala5ka

VX'er
My Jiffy Lube said they did not have the equipment to do it properly citing some BS that I called em on but they still wouldn't, then they referred me to another shop, who referred me to another...four shops later still no tranny fluid swap...damn, gotta do it myself w/o proper tools and laying on my back on cardboard soaked in fluid, sounds like a Friday night :)

day42

Observer
Squatchout, your Trooper II is awesome. I had a '90, and regretted letting it go about 5 minutes after doing so.I wish I could find one that was in as good a condition as mine was. Everything I see nowadays is a rust bucket and/or some POS with about 250k miles on it. Your Trooper is truly inspirational.

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
My second Trooper ...

Attachments

• _8234889.jpg
    _8234889.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 66
  • camping.jpg
    camping.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 75
  • table.jpg
    table.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 63

Hatfield

Observer
Here's my Trooper. She's getting built right now so no recent pictures.

DSC_1963_1.jpg

102_1103.jpg

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Here's a few of mine. 1993 Rodeo signed by Rick Pewe last fall at Rocky Mountain Terrain Park in Carthage, Me. (www.rmtp.us)
Engine/Exhaust:
3.2L V6, 5 speed transmission, 2 speed transfer case
Chevrolet Lumina Z34 hood vents
Optima Yellowtop with 98 Rodeo alt upgrade
Clutch fan removal/dual electric fan replacement. Hard wired into factory A/C controls (however it did not actually come with A/C)
Flowmaster muffler/custom re-directed tailpipe.

Recovery/Protection:
Smittybilt XRC8 winch (and XRC cover) on custom mounted Land Rover Defender series winch bumper with 2 clevis mounts (I fabbed the bumper mounts)
Two 20' straps, snatchblock, 3 D-rings, 6' treesaver
Rear Military shackle mounted in receiver
48" Hi-lift & Hi-Lift base
Custom skid from front bumper to t-case
Factory steel fueltank skid.

Suspension/Drivetrain:
Superwinch manual hub conversion
Aussie'd D44, 4.30's
4 wheel disc brakes
Front swaybar deletion
Custom rear suspension(Rear AAL'S & S-10 leaf & longer shackles)
4" of total lift
33x12.50.15 ProComp MT's on 15x8 aluminum Outlaw II rims with 3.5" BS, 33" fullsize spare

Extra's:
Custom fit S-10 Blazer roofrack with Hi-Lift mount & shovel mount
Uniden Pro520XL CB with external speaker, 3' fiberglass antenna with spring, attached to a custom mount that I made
Hella 700FF's (only installed for night wheeling or extended trips up North)
Carpet removal, rhino-lined floors
Racecar rollbar padding on the passenger rear window support for Maliki, my American Bulldog (he goes with me everywhere :D)
4 gallon Kolpin FuelPack
GM auto-dimming rearview mirror with functioning compass and ambient temperature
MossyOak seatcovers, SuperFlow MV-50 air compressor, B&M and Hurst shifter handles.

RodeoNightvision.jpg

FlyingupBD.jpg

102_1124.jpg

Hatfield

Observer
I like that bumper...did you make that? If my Trooper didn't come with an ARB Bullbar I would want something like you have there...

Nah, it's the only Independent4x bumper made for the 98+ Troopers. I bought it from Endo when he was parting out his Trooper. I like it, but the approach angle could be better. Been toying with the idea of selling it and getting a JoeD bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles