Lets see some full size pictures...

Chevrolado

Cruisin'
I need to go camping soon.. :love:

50135066371_93f7f63e41_b.jpg

Is that a Caravan Camper? Suckers will outlast the truck.
It is! My father has one on his F-350, and when I came across this truck for sale with the Camper I couldn't say no! The weld on the rear center support broke at somepoint, so I will have to fix that, but it will be an easy fix. Coming from a roof top tent, this thing is incredible!! Here's what the inside build looks like: A 4ft drawer on the left with a slide out tray under, the tray comes all the way out and lays next to the drawer to make a full size sleeping platform. There are cubbies on each side, along with a deep cycle battery that charges off of the trailer aux power and a marine pump connected to my 6Gal water jug. I plan on making a much larger water tank, but am unsure where I want to put it.

IMG_2363.jpegIMG_2364.jpegIMG_2365.jpeg

Jsweezy

Explorer
After being wrapped up in the van life thanks to kids for the last 5 years I am excited to get back into the truck world. Just picked up my new to me F150 XL which i was surprised to find with the 3.5L, 3.55 e-locker, 6.5 bed, 36 gallon gas tank, tow package and all vinyl interior.

Attachments

• F150.jpg
    F150.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 70

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Bought this truck new in 2016 and initially leveled it and upgraded to Cooper STT Pro's in 295/65-20. At the time I was pulling a gooseneck horse trailer pretty regularly so I kept it mild. Like so many whose travel style has been impacted this year, the wife and I have changed our approach. This is what I've been working on over the last four months.

View attachment 618257
Looks like an exploded assembly drawing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles