Lets see some full size pictures...

mbennett22

Finally got our truck set up, this was our first night out to test the gear. We really liked it and cant wait to get out into the open.
what's the weight limit of your topper. I have an ARE Z2 and want to do something like this, talked to the store owner and he said the static weight is low but he has never seen an issue with adding a RTT. It would definitely suck if I crack it!

09Busaman

what's the weight limit of your topper. I have an ARE Z2 and want to do something like this, talked to the store owner and he said the static weight is low but he has never seen an issue with adding a RTT. It would definitely suck if I crack it!

Warranty is good up to 500lbs static load.

valleythunder

That first pic is why I always have a chainsaw in my rig and not a handsaw. Great pics.
Actually the truck fits under that tree.... You're coming up a rise right where the tree is across the trail. That tree is several feet in the air.
Interestingly coming down the trail I caught my RTT on it, and broke the ladder... One more thing to get ready for the upcoming season....

Poser pictures, still have a fuel leak and some mechanical items to try and iron out before getting out into the desert with it:

IMG-0681.jpg

IMG-0686-polarr.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Being long wheelbase if you haven't already consider a 3" lift system from Thuren. It'll cut down on high centering and greatly improve handling on and off the highway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles