Lets see some full size pictures...

dnovotny

After years of reading, I finally got a truck last year, and these are some pictures from a 2 week trip through the SouthWest. I really appreciate that it's 90% stock, it looks stock, like a Soccer-Mom SUV, and it still fits in the parking garages when it's on DD duties. It takes about 2 hours to pull the 2nd and 3rd row seats out, pack the gear, and we still get a Full-Sized bed in the back with all gear inside the truck. I built a small platform to make the floor flat, and store gear underneath the bed.

SixLug

Explorer
Nice camper. What brand is it?

Pretty sure it is a SnugTop. Wish they made them for older gen trucks. The SnugTop rep was a ******** when I asked if he could provide the dimensions of one for a 4th gen Dodge to see if it would fit my 3rd gen. "Why would we want to sell it to someone with a truck it isn't made for? I can't provide you that information."

zoomad75

K5 Camper guy
My home on wheels coming down a section of Flat Iron Mesa outside of Moab.

48724836946_964afed333_b.jpg

Here is a pic of a guy i saw the other day in st cloud mn he really needs to get himself a full size overlanding vehicle lol
43a8ec1b8f0ed7dfbee30bce4b4e1260.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

glock7018

After years of reading, I finally got a truck last year, and these are some pictures from a 2 week trip through the SouthWest. I really appreciate that it's 90% stock, it looks stock, like a Soccer-Mom SUV, and it still fits in the parking garages when it's on DD duties. It takes about 2 hours to pull the 2nd and 3rd row seats out, pack the gear, and we still get a Full-Sized bed in the back with all gear inside the truck. I built a small platform to make the floor flat, and store gear underneath the bed.

Any pics of your platform? I just got a 7.3 excursion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles