Lets see some full size pictures...

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Did Jeep things in Vermont over the weekend.

q5YMdwcl.jpg

Z1bX35Dl.jpg

liUrgHMl.jpg
Did you go out with Vermont Overland?

LoKo

There are some gorgeous rigs here! This is my DD and family trip vehicle. It's been to Michigan and Missouri and will be going to Southern California next month.

2004 Suburban Z71, ProComp 6" full drop lift, 3" PA BL, 1" level, 36" Toyo OCs, 18" Methods, Bilstein 5100s, 4:56s and BB tune. 212k miles on the clock.

Hoping to empty nest soon so the wife and I can go camping in it.

* Yes, they rub when tire pressure is low. o_O

TJRICE3333

View attachment 520111
Here is my 2015 Chevrolet Silverado LT 4x4. This truck does a great job of exploring the back roads and transporting mountain bikes around Western North Carolina. It is equipped with the tried and true 5.3 V8 (that actually gets better gas mileage than my old Tacoma). 285 BFG KO All Terrain Tires, Method Race Wheels, ARE Camper shell. Truck currently has a leveling kit and I've removed factory running boards and front air dam to gain some more ground clearance. Look forward to a few more mods in the future!

Nice truck! I’ve got a 2014 LT and I’m in WNC as well.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Picked up the bed rack I had buddy build for the Autohome Columbus. I'm pretty stoked with the outcome overall. I just have to get rid of the white with some vinyl down the road. Nice cruiser/casual camper 4x4 rig that still gets 23-25mpg on the highway. You can't see it but I have a decked storage system in the bed.

IMG_0114-X4.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Picked up the bed rack I had buddy build for the Autohome Columbus. I'm pretty stoked with the outcome overall. I just have to get rid of the white with some vinyl down the road. Nice cruiser/casual camper 4x4 rig that still gets 23-25mpg on the highway. You can't see it but I have a decked storage system in the bed.

IMG_0114-X4.jpg
Approach angle is a little tight with the airdam.

rho

Lost again
From this past weekend... We spent a good 4 hours screwing around in the forest above Pinecrest, CA. The Sierra is my partners and 2wd with the factory locker, a little bit of lift and some 33" tires and it got up/over/around a LOT of stuff I was not expecting it to.

Up next for it is a bit more lift and coilovers in the front, LT shackles in the rear and ditching the overload leaf and adding some smaller leafs to build a more progressive spring pack as well as looking into a better front bumper soloution because it, uh, scrapped a lot.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.

IMG_0114-X4.jpg
Is that a lowered 4x4? What engine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles