Lets see some full size pictures...

02rangeredge

Adventurer
I've been driving OBS Fords since before they were called OBS....i suppose they were NBS? You can still find good ones. But it's getting a little harder to find the really nice ones. Although I'm beginning to see them for sale that are completely gone through and made like new again. That's super cool.....despite the high price that accompanies. But they were solid and dependable trucks. Those of us that drive them have a list of reasons why. My wife drives a super duty...I really like it. But it's no OBS. Here's my 97's.
52bd5f60dccdc8bb03ef35e1c7e25d1b.jpg
4e8b798fcef6a9632a56cef90de4bf31.jpg

those are both BEAUTIFUL trucks, I love an OBS flatbed

Seabass

Idiot
I've been driving OBS Fords since before they were called OBS....i suppose they were NBS? You can still find good ones. But it's getting a little harder to find the really nice ones. Although I'm beginning to see them for sale that are completely gone through and made like new again. That's super cool.....despite the high price that accompanies. But they were solid and dependable trucks. Those of us that drive them have a list of reasons why. My wife drives a super duty...I really like it. But it's no OBS. Here's my 97's.
52bd5f60dccdc8bb03ef35e1c7e25d1b.jpg
4e8b798fcef6a9632a56cef90de4bf31.jpg

those are both BEAUTIFUL trucks, I love an OBS flatbed

Thanks! I've worked mighty hard on those two. I've worked especially hard on the flat bed. It started out with a utility bed. Somewhere I have a picture of each truck in many of their different versions. I'll post it later when I find it. It really shows more about me and how much I like changing things up than it does the trucks. I'm a big time truck nerd.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
Thanks! I've worked mighty hard on those two. I've worked especially hard on the flat bed. It started out with a utility bed. Somewhere I have a picture of each truck in many of their different versions. I'll post it later when I find it. It really shows more about me and how much I like changing things up than it does the trucks. I'm a big time truck nerd.

man, I have a soft spot for service boxes, they're the only thing better than a flatbed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles